Location : Johor Bahru
- Preparation and updating of reports - e.g sales volume, models, stock levels, pricing, trading terms, sales reports, etc
- Timely processing and tracking of documents e.g Sales Executive/ Managers commissions, incentives, MBM overtrade claims, commission approval forms, customers loan processing, etc
- Preparing invoices, purchase orders, liaising with finance for credit notes for payment process and issuance of receipts for both customers and vendors.
- Create customer files and conduct filing for sales order forms, bank's letter of undertaking, K1 form, Puspakom inspection reports, PDPA forms, MBM Lifestyle forms and update customer database.
- Tracking and monitoring of stock movements
- To create autoline and to follow up.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external parties (e.g. JPJ, MBM, Pekan, Puspakom, Runners on daily sales related matters)
- To coordinate with Manager in CSI & CRM activities e.g carnivals, roadshows, showrooms' promotional and marketing activities.
- Ensure showroom is in compliance to Dealer Standards and adherence to Kerridge Autoline System.
- Prepare K1 and liaising with finance for issuance of JPJ cheques for registration.
- Liaising with insurance department for issuance of cover notes for registration.
- Coordinate with drivers to arrange for vehicles logistics and showroom vehicles arrangement.
- Provide day to day administrative support for the departments operations, activities and requirements.
- Ad-hoc duties and tasks requested by Manager.
- Minimum SPM qualification
- Experience working in automotive line preferable.
- Administrative background.
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please apply with latest resume to email@example.com