Location : Bukit Tengah & Mutiara Damansara
A) Customer Service
1. To manage customer complaints, by recording complaints received, providing an interim reply within 48hrs and to take the necessary actions as per our SOP, and ensuring that the complaint is resolved and closing letter issued in a timely and professional manner.
2. Management of the courtesy cars, including all documentation/recording, ensuring that the vehicles are in good condition for next customer, by liasing with the necessary departments and to ensure no outstanding traffic summon above 30days.
B) Customer Survey / Follow up calls
1. Responsible for calling and securing of service bookings by making service reminder calls based on our customer database
2. To ensure that the Service follow-up calls are completed on a fortnightly basis as per SOP, based on the customer database and repair history to gauge customer satisfaction levels and to follow-up on any customer complaints, as well as to develop countermeasures for CSI improvement.
1. To initiate and implement all required CSI and CRM-related activities e.g customer survey, customer data analysis customer events or campaigns.
1. To oversee the CSA’s job performance to ensure that all duties are performed as required, by regular monitoring and coaching.
E) General Administration
1. Ensure proper filing of documentation / job cards for easy retrieval during audit.
2. Perform additional tasks as and when the company requires job holder’s assistance.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years related working experience
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be a customer oriented person, able to handle all customer issues passionately and aim for customer satisfaction
- Able to communicate in Chinese would be an added advantage
Please apply with latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org