Location : Johor Bahru
To perform driving duties as required by the company in timely manner and to adhere to all safety rules and SOPs
A. Delivery and Pick up
- To drive the company’s vehicles within the outlet and from one location to another, as required by the Aftersales Manager, or any other persons designated by the Company, for the purpose of transferring staff, customer and/or vehicles
- To drive customer’s car for the purpose of Valet and/or Pick up & drop service provided by the Company at designated outlets, and to complete all processes and documentation as per SOP.
- To practice safe and defensive driving of all vehicles, and adhere to all traffic regulations without fail.
C. General Administration
- Perform any additional tasks as and when required by the management
- Minimum of High School education completed is preferred
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Melayu
- Able to work in and familiar with Klang Valley area / routes
- Able to meet all job requirements is necessary
Please apply with latest resume to email@example.com