Location : Petaling Jaya, Glenmarie, Mutiara Damansara, Cheras, Georgetown, Perak, Johor Bahru & Bukit Tengah
- To achieve the individual targeted productivity, efficiency and labor revenue
- To conduct checking of vehicle according to Final Control SOP, to ensure all listed points have been checked and any issues to be informed to Team Leader immediately
- To ensure that the jobs are performed on customer’s cars as per MB Standards and issues are addressed conclusively in the first visit of the car
- To ensure repairs are performed within the stipulated time, to ensure timely completion of repairs and delivery to customer
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
Please apply with latest resume to email@example.com